A great pose in yoga to tighten loose skin, the cobra pose also helps you get rid of that cumbersome kidney stone pain and strengthens your spine.
How To Do The Asana:
- Lie straight with your chest facing the floor.
- Ensure that your legs remain on the ground.
- Now proceed to lift your torso and arch your back towards your toes.
- Continue with the pose until you begin to feel a light stretch.
- Hold the pose for around 20-25 seconds.
- Get back to the starting position gently. A jerk can lead to pain and nasty injuries.