At Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. (CRL), our chemists are driven to bring the latest scientific advances to life.
We strive to create state-of-the-art skin care products.
Since 2000, CRL has built a reputation devoted to developing custom formulations using the most current raw materials that are sourced from around the world. Our Research and Development team includes the industry's finest Chemists (with over 50 years of combined experience) in formulating and manufacturing products across all ingredient categories:
- Cosmeceutical: Products with proprietary delivery systems, scientific ingredients and advanced technologies
- Cosmetic: Products with botanical derivatives, plant actives, peptides and other efficacious cosmetic ingredients
- Natural: Products with organic-based or chemical-free ingredients or a combination of the two
We are experienced in all FDA-mandated regulations and cGMP guidelines, as well as
European Cosmetics Directive and Health Canada mandates, so we can ensure your
product launches will thrive in the U.S. and internationally as well. Our standards of excellence are rigorous; our commitment to research, uncompromising.
Located in California, CRL’s cGMPcompliant manufacturing facility is FDA-registered and inspected with a perfect record of safety/reliability. We adhere to all up-to-date Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as mandated by the FDA; we've passed scrupulous audits by the most detail-oriented, over-the-counter skincare and cosmeceutical corporations in the industry.
Our facilities are encompassed with state-of-the-art amenities and our operations are properly secured, fire-protected, and offer:
- Pharmaceutical grade systems.
- Responsive and flexible turnaround times.
- Full scale-up capabilities from small lab-size to large production batches.
- The capacity to manufacture the thinnest to the most viscous liquids, water-based and anhydrous formulations.
- State-of-the-art on-site stability testing equipment to ensure every product passes stringent stability tests, a requirement for OTC drug products.
- The ability to accommodate most-sized projects with manufacturing kettles that range from 40 to 3,800 kilograms with USP-grade deionized water running in continuous lines to prevent microbial contamination.
- ISO 8 Standard Clean Rooms, which allow us to legally manufacture topical formulations incorporating prescription-strength ingredients.