InnoPRP - Patented Technology for Better Results
InnoPRP is specially designed to allow a dual-spinning process to achieve safe and accurate separation with high concentration of autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) / Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP) through centrifugation of the patient’s blood. This is also commonly known as the Vampire Facial.
into 30ml syringe. Draw 27ml of blood into the same 30ml syringe.
Slowly transfer total syringe volume into Blood Chamber of InnoPRP through the Blood Injection Port.
Balance the weight of InnoPRP with counterbalance. Place both into the opposite sides of the centrifuge.
Run first centrifugation to separate the three layers of platelet poor plasma, buffy coat and red blood cell (RBC). Set speed at 2500 RPM and timer to 5 minutes.
Transfer platelet poor plasma and platelet rich plasma into the Plasma Chamber by slowly turning the Plasma Lift clockwise. Then, turn over the InnoPRP and gently stir to mix PPP and PRP.
Attach the Plasma Lift to counterbalance and turn it to match the height and weight of the InnoPRP kit. Run second centrifugation to enrich the concentration of platelets. Set speed at 1500 RPM and timer to 4 minutes.
Activation of PRP - during 2nd centrifugation, prepare 2 syringes by drawing 10% CaCl2 (Calcium Chloride) in 9:1 ratio into each syringes to activate the constituents. Skip this step when PRP is used in soft tissue as collagen is a natural activator of PRP and does not need to be exogenously activated.
PRP Extraction - Inject the needle through the Plasma Extraction Port and withdraw platelet concentrate into a syringe with CaCl2. Repeat and withdraw PPP into another syringe with CaCl2.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
• Plasma and platelets prepared with this system are not intended for transfusion.
• Do not use as a dialyzer or for dialysis with a dialysate.
• Do not directly connect to a patient’s vascular system or circulating blood.
• Use prepared PRP and PPP within 4 hours after blood collection.
• The safety and effectiveness of this device for bone healing, hemostasis, or other clinical use have not been established.
• Only use a centrifuge that is approved by Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. Outcomes using untested centrifuges are unknown.
• Do not use if InnoPRP protective package is unsealed or torn.
• Aseptic technique should be used during entire procedure.
• InnoPRP is Single-use only. Do not reuse.
• InnoPRP is provided sterile by gamma radiation. Do not re-sterilize. Do not use after expiration date.
• InnoPRP should only be used by qualified personnel who are trained in its operation.