Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. Promotional Rules and Regulations:
1. The Promoter is Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. (CRL)
2. Employees of CRLor their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
3. Closing date for the entry will be defined within the original contest posting, (if applicable). After the specified closing date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. CRL reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. CRL is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries received and verified by CRL and/or its agents. Winner(s) will be chosen at the discretion of CRL.
9. Winners will be notified by comment, direct message, email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner(s).
10. CRL will notify winners when and where prize(s) can be collected.
11. CRL’s decision(s) in respect of all matters to do with any promotional competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering CRL promotions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California, USA.
14. Although it may or may not be applicable, winner(s) (and related parties) agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and imagery in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrants/related parties will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. CRL uses Shortstack app builder for some giveaways on Facebook.
16. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/GooglePlus/Pinterest/Instagram nor any other social media platform. You are providing your information to CRL and not to Social Media platforms. The information you provide will only be used for CRL notifications.
17. CRL reserves the right to relinquish any and all participants' information at the request of any legal authorities.
18. By entering, contestants consent to such use. Each contestant grants CRL and their sponsors and its affiliates full permission and authority to use his or her name, likeness and/or voice in all forms of advertising or promotion without further compensation or permission.
19. Entry into CRL promotions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Further information can be found at: CRL's Terms Of Service page.
22. Please see our Disclaimer page as well.